GN 9350E Wireless Headset System
GN Netcom 9350E Wireless headset for BOTH traditional office phone and computer
(USB) IP Telephony. It's the industry's first wireless office headset to offer
full convergence between traditional and IP telephony, true wideband audio
performance (6.8 kHz wideband sound in IP mode) and incorporate Digital Signal
Processing (DSP) technology, ensuring superior sound quality. (No lifter needed
with snom IP phones with snom headset adapter). 350ft range, 1.9Ghz DECT.
Digital security encryption - 64 bit.
- Dual mode wireless connection to both a standard desk phone and IP
softphone. Switch back and forth between your desktop phone and your computer
(USB) with one touch of a button!
- Noise-canceling microphone
- Market-leading range of 300 ft in typical office environments
- 6 hours of IP talk time
- 9 hours of telephone talk time
- 43 hours standby time
- Mute button, volume control, LED display, PeakStop Technology
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) processes incoming calls and removes
impurities. DSP auto-volume automatically eliminates fluctuations, adjusting
the volume of all incoming calls to the same, consistent level
- 3 wearing styles - over-the-head, behind-the-neck.
- Multi-unit conferencing allows up to four (4) GN Netcom 9350 headsets the
ability to dock with one base to form a conference call.